Thursday, October 13, 2005

Strange Meme

I don't really see the point of the meme, but then I've been tagged.
I am IT.
So just like any of my bendulful impulsive acts, here it is.
For you, Nadya.
The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.
My 23rd post was actually my long pot-pet entry about being nice to each other. Reading it again made me shudder, as I am reminded of the ensuing repercussions of my statements. The drama and the sticky mess that occured thereafter.
Here's my fifth line...
"I have been observing passively like a spineless coward, the ruckus over nitty gritty things almost with voyueristic fascination and had kept my protests very quiet in order to avoid conflicts with other people"
YIPES.
I am tagging :
kakteh
who has just been freed from the shackles of the big D
kak tenah
who needs a little break from her Permanent Head Damage paper
iJun
just because
anuarfariz
who's been waaaaaaay too quiet
foxymophandlemama
because I miss you

No comments: