Saturday, July 16, 2005

A PUBLIC APOLOGY

Friends, akibat terlampau syok sendiri with our own lives, we have inadvertantly and apparently hurt the feelings of our fellow active blogger, Susan Abraham.
Dear Susan,
On behalf of this humble circle of friends, I am terribly sorry things took the wrong turn and severed whatever friendships we have established following recent events. We have never had any malicious intent against you and have not made deliberate attempts to be hurtful towards you. However, it is possible that my friends and I have miscommunicated our intentions (I must go back to school and check my English) that we have caused things to get out of hand. For that, please accept our apology.
I do not think my friends are gossip-mongering bullies.We are not blog appraisers nor are we literary people. We do not have any authority and skills to give literary and/or linguistic values to anybody's blogs/books at all. We are merely bloggers with real lives and real feelings. We happen to enjoy each other's company. It's a unfortunate that we bore you with our Women Magazine material, Susan. We would not know what's the difference between magz stuff or top ten NY Times Best Seller stuff, we are peace loving with a lot to give to each other. Thing is, we have indeed become quite rich in each other's company. I put it to you,Susan, Nazrah and friends have not meant you any harm.
Keriuk keriuk basikal berkarat
Memecah sepi pekan Sedili
Orang tak kata orang tak umpat
Ada cermin berucap sendiri.
Salam Muhibbah,
Nazrah

No comments: