Saturday, August 27, 2005

Work That Bah-dey!




You.

Yes, YOU.

Get up offa that chair.

Hands on your hips, legs slightly apart, bend you knees and squat.

One, two, three, four....up and down and up and down, nine, ten and up and down...

Stay down! Breathe, two, three, four, five , six, seven, eight. And up, down, up and down!

Burn the l*rd a**, baby, BURRRRRRRN!

I was going through my old collection of old school hip hop and stumbled upon an old favourite. My homie (Peah, Era, Yaya, Mei-mei, Nita et al), y'all know what I'm talking about. I am psyching meself up to get ma bah-dey back into shape after years of letting go. No, scrap that. Amma try to add some cardio and resistance training just so I can still indulge in sinful gluttony without the guilt trip. I guess the best workout song would be the ones that's able to get your groove on. I am pretty sure Ayu's generation would not have heard of some of these old school gems, but trust me, they don't make it like they used to. Old school is sssssssssss....sizzling, dawg! Let's give some luuuurve to ma braddah from anotha maddah, Montell Jordan!

No comments: