Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Precious Boys

Some of you know that I spend a lot of time at the inlaws especially on days that I just can't deal with the Bukit Timah of laundry that needs to be folded. What do I do? Pack up an overnite bag and Tampines, here we come. You must also know that CA's parents are superbly enthusiastic when it comes to extrinsically motivating me to eat and eat and eat. Both of them are great cooks and really know how to enjoy food. That's why I absolutely love them. Another reason that keeps me going back mid-week and every weekend is this.

Abang Izz Irfan and Baby Izz Harris with Pak Long

Now, tell me, who is going to let me have their senduk? Or how does it work again? I want to make rotiBOY!!!! Getting broody again, aren't we? Must be the rainy season.

No comments: