Friday, November 11, 2005

Low Tide

I wrote a tribute to DZ's Gongkapas Times some time ago and managed to put it in line for Misha Omar's next album. However just this morning, the producer cum arranger took it out of the project. My guess is that there must be some dispute going on that I don't know about. It's not like it was rejected, but withdrawn, apa agaknya masalah dia eh? I was thinking of Misha's ethereal vocal prowess when I wrote "Haruskah Terpisah". I am definitely disappointed but then that is the nature of the profession. Even if you think your work might kick an a** or two, or just a few, occupational hazards are inevitable. Maybe I should consider a new job, tutup kedai. Eh eh, buat perangai lagi hari ni...macam attention-seeking pulak eh? I think it is more of an attention-deficit problem. I must learn to focus to do one thing well rather than poking my fingers in way too many pies.
Stress.
Jom tengok apa ada dalam fridge? Courtesy of the SB Diet Success Story.

All the way from San Francisco. Awesome!


Whoopeee! Whopper's Malted Milk Balls


Please ignore the small prints

So if you think my pipi bulat, you blame my twin okay? *wink*

No comments: