Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Gourmandizing Gluttony

I was reading this and it describes exactly how I devoured my first Soon Kueh, steamed vegetable dumplings. In my books those succulent mouthfuls of glistening work of art that simply bursts into little explosions of exotic flavours with just one bite, deserve a place par excellence with Godiva Caraques and raw oysters(eaten with a dash of tabasco and lemon juice of course).
I can now conclude that for me chocolates, dim sum, chilli and oysters are catalysts for magic to happen in my universe. Sometimes a whiff of Jeypine would do the trick too *wink*

For some people Pak Ali Ginseng, caviar, celery, clove, grapes, fennel, almonds, avocados, bananas, walnuts, ginger, nutmeg, chickpeas, horseradish(wasabe even), saffron, vanilla, and asparagus work to rouse or douse certain nerves.

What about you? What kind of food would make you erogenous zones crave for some love. What would send Barry White singing in the background? Okay, sorry if you don't know who he is. I don't know what you people listen to to get it on these days. I am quite old remember?
*Kanak-kanak tidak digalakkan menjawab soalan-soalan yang tersebut di atas

No comments: