Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Silent Prayers

Please join me in seeking Allah's grace and mercy on the people who have had to endure life's greatest tests, one after the other. Especially those who have succumbed to serious illnesses, or have members of the family who are very sick, faced with unexpected tragedy and suddenly feeling lost and very very sad. I am sure if you look around you, there are a lot of people who could use some hugs and would appreciate you remembering them in your prayers.

Nuh called out to Us and what an excellent Responder We are! (Qur'an, 37:75)


Click here if you need tips on what you should do if someone in your family/community has cancer. Ex-HRH Nefertiti, you do know that Allah is near. Keep that thought with you. Always.


If My servants ask you about Me, I am near. I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. They should therefore respond to Me and believe in Me so that hopefully they will be rightly guided. (Qur'an, 2:186)


No comments: