Friday, June 10, 2005

Cocoa Cravings


Espresso Sundae Posted by Hello

Kakteh's new banner aggravated my unpacifiable sweet tooth. As I was telling her earlier today that my body is going through this survival phase. I was on this pre-30th birthday weight loss program and my body was in starvation mode for 4 months. Now that I am officially off it, after having lost 30 lbs, my body thinks it should stock up before my next fad diet. Macam kiasu takut tak cukup makan. If you've noticed, I have been talking about food a lot lately. And eating them too. That's because I am constantly feeling very hungry.
Especially for meat, chocolate and bread. Fastrack to astronomical Body Mass Index. I have only 10 Godiva caraques left in the fridge, a few leftover easter eggs, maybe 7 heartshaped milk chocs, some nougats,brownies, M&Ms, ChuppaChups and a huge fruit and nut Cadbury at the inlaws just in case. I am keeping away from PapaRotti and Beijing Confectionery. Somebody please stop me!
Attempts to lure me in the direction of delectable desserts have been very successful, with a tea party scheduled this afternoon, heard that there will be eclairs and cream puffs. Also meeting a new friend later who has organic chocolates from Kak Teh. All the way from Londra. Yipeeyayeay!
I am trying to exercise more rigorously now as my weight has reached a plateau, threatening to tip to the right most days. In fact I think I have put on 4-5 lbs easily on water retention days. I take away the guilt by taking Orang Kampung herbal tea twice a day. It has not helped me lose weight but at least I get to bog all the junk I eat, or at least that's what I think.
I think my qigong has to be upgraded to more intense routine lah. Sebenarnya, I am a bit panicky because my best friend has toned up and is going up Kinabalu this weekend. The only mountain I get to see these days is my pile of laundry. Perhaps I will get reacquainted with my taebo CD eh Zana? Even my neighbour is boasting about his 10 kilo weight loss, from jogging and yoga. Even Dr Bubbles has lost 10 lbs. Apa macam daa....
Tension! Tension!
Makan chocolates lah...Bila la Tracey nak call ni...

No comments: