Saturday, June 25, 2005

A Tad Bit Trippy on Tippy Toes

Posted by Hello

I really do not know how I managed to doze off last night while Che Anwar was ngeow ngeowing the guitar, rehearsing for today's gig at Planet Paradigm. I wish that someday he will play at a public place and not a pub.
At least if his concerts are held at a park, I can sit in between the trees and not look awkward amongst black leather, spikes, mohawks and metal studs. Perhaps if I am curious enough to check out headbanging chicks worshipping Che Anwar's feet, I'd come in dressed up in a Grim Reaper suit, Goth make up, and a 30cm crescent sickle, sharp enough to chop off their heads in a swing.
I am in the music business, I should understand how it is.
Sometimes I feel like Jerry Hall or Yasmin Le Bon even(perasan). Most times I feel like Mrs Osborne.
It can be really hard sometimes.
Wonder how Marlia Musa is coping?

No comments: