Friday, September 02, 2005

Please refresh the page if it does not load properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am packing up to go and visit my mom in Bangi. There has been a relapse in her lungs, and the big C is back with a vengeance. Please help me and make special doa for my beloved mommie, Barirah Alwi. It seems that the very moment, we thought we were ahead of these cells, they pop out of no where and destroy anything wishful that ever crossed our minds. Also, remember Nefertiti's grandma who is now valiantly fighting for her life in Kota Bharu, in your solemn prayers. Also, for Kakteh's mom who is ever so strong fighting the same battle as my mom. For Mobilemom who is now recuperating. And for all sufferers and survivors , family and friends, may Allah show us the way towards love. May we all find peace in the knowing that Allah knows what is best for us. Amin.

No comments: