Saturday, July 02, 2005

Makcik Sambal Boot Camp - Update!

Reporting my weight management progress (or lack of it). It's been 5 days and I have lost a total of 5 lbs. I hope that's not just water. The only day I ate rice was on Monday and I don't miss it. I ate 6 times a day and kept my portions really small. Less oil, Less starch. More vege...Ala you know all this.

I stop eating by 8 pm. When I feel like munching, I stuff myself with cucumber slivers and drink ice water. I still have my candies in the fridge, I have stolen a few bites. Heheh. Did you know Hershey's dark choc block is good eaten with skittles and while munching them throw in one m&m. Digest together.Super! I keep my sinful indulgence to just one piece at a time. That skittle-m&m-hershey's episode tu..kira tak bley tahan punya case.

I did some muscle isolation stretches ala Pilates around the house which has not really worked cuz I am still a jiggly nona. The void deck soccer helps too. I don't find myself sleeping that late. And I wake up refreshed too! I will get my butt to the club's gym and try Kak Tenah's recommendations. Will hog the treadmill and see if the vigour of similarly jiggly Ah Sohs who would one day become pert Ah Lians would rub off on me.


Got my GNC catalogue today, Dermacare is nearly SGD250...tak payah! Terima kasih aje la, Ayu. Will stick to my Nona Roguy Minyak Mustajab.


I know Ely's pants have become roomier...what about the rest of you GI Janes?

No comments: